Schedule and Location

Our group meets on the first and third Wednesday of each month at the Nokomis Fire Station. From Sarasota or North, proceed a few blocks south of Albee Road on US 41 (past Matthews-Currie Ford) to Pavonia Road. Turn right (West, toward the bay) at the Fire Station's flashing yellow caution traffic light. From the south on US 41, we are two blocks north of Dona Bay. Turn left onto Pavonia Road at the flashing yellow caution light. At the Fire Station, drive to the fire hall's far end or west side; PLEASE DO NOT BLOCK THE FIRE DEPARTMENT DOORS! We gather in the training room at the far end of the complex for a meet and greet at 6:00 pm but call the Meeting to order at 6:30 pm and take a Ten-minute break at around 7:50 pm. Meeting Adjourns: 9:00 pm

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Library Science Degree.org

http://librarysciencedegree.org/5-famous-writers-that-lived-in-exile/

Hi from Pennsylvania!

It's a cold, rainy day here in Harrisburg, a perfect day to do some web checking.
Library Science Degree is one I was asked to check out and I'm thrilled I took the
time to do it! I found it to be interesting and most informative.

Lindsay Samuels, the owner of the site, asked if I found it worth sharing would I
do so on our blog. I found it worthy. Enjoy and feel free to pass it along to any
writer or reader you feel would be interested. Since our motto is Writers Helping
Writers and my principle is networking for success, let's show Linday how it
works! And, learn some interesting tidbits of information at the same time. You'll
find the informative articles on the Blog linked off the top of the home page!

I'm off to Michigan tomorrow morning to visit my family there for the weekend and
will return to Florida before the snow blows on November 1st. In addition, I must
do my patriotic duty on November 2nd! Actually, truth is I'm freezing to death!

Burrr . . . . . .

Miss you all,
Susan